Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tooth #2

Yes we have our 2nd tooth! Right next to the first one so both front bottom teeth have made it through the gum. The first one that came through last Tuesday has really grown and she really likes to bite down on your finger with it. The 2nd tooth has broke through the gum. When she moves that little tongue you can get a good look at them but still hard to get a good pic. of them. Believe me as soon as I get a good pic showing those teeth I will post it. I just wanted to get that 2nd tooth documented with date and all!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

All the better to bite you with, my dearie! I'll bet you're glad the nursing days are over! Congrats to lil Izzie...bring the girl her steak!

Kim said...

Congrats on the new tooth, Izzie!

The Mom said...

Two teeth! Now she is ready for the real food! Congrats Izzy!

CBJR Family said...

Yeah, Izzie! You'll have a mouth full of teeth before long! No biting!!