Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Swing

It was such a pretty day today I thought "Isabelle needs a swing." So on my way home from work I stopped at Wal-mart and got a swing thinking we will just put it on the tree in the front yard. Well there is not a good trusting limb to put it on and plus it comes ready to attach to a swing set. Well I have a handy husband because within an hour and 1/2 he had a swing for his baby girl. I have to apologize in advance for the video I turned the camera and well most of it is sideways. I am sorry but you still get the idea just tilt your head a bit while watching! She loves her new swing!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like the swing was a hit with Izzie Grace!! How cute! Hope that cough keeps getting better!

The Mom said...

We got the same swing yesterday too!! Along with some other big boy toys. I will post some pictures later!

CBJR Family said...

Swinging is so much fun!! She looks very content and happy in that swing!

Rhonda J said...

I LOVE watching her little legs and toes wiggle around while she is swinging! How cute is that!!! I think Izzie's daddy must be wrapped around her finger, too. (just like her mommy) I have to say to Izzie: Honey you are one lucky little girl to have parents who love you so so so much!
I love you too!