Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update




Well we have been in the normal range since around noon. I just took her temp. and it was 99.1. So we are in the good right now and she has not any meds since right before noon. Her nose is still icky and she is still coughing but she has been on the floor playing some. She is still clingy and just not 100% but she is getting better. Now I hope it does not spike again tonight I have always heard fevers spike at night. She has been drinking throughout the day not as much as normal but a little and I was able to get her to eat some cereal around lunch time. Here are a couple of pics of her this afternoon.

4 comments:

The Mom said...

I love her onsie!! I am glad she is feeling better.

CBJR Family said...

Glad she is feeling better! Hope the night goes well!

Jess said...

I'm glad Izzie is feeling better. I'm so nervous about the first fever. Glad you made it. Give her a get well hug from Brodie and I!

Rhonda J said...

I am going to place some orders as soon as I know what Leah's baby will be named! I love Izzabelle's onesie. She is a princess!