Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Have Been Tagged


I've been tagged by Kim to do the following:


1. Pick the 4 picture folder on my computer
2. Choose the 4th picture
3. Explain the picture
4. Tag 4 people to do the same

This is the 4th folder with the 4th pic. This pic was taken June 6th. Nothing special about the day just a random pic of my baby girl playing. She has gotten so big in 6 months time and her hair has gotten thicker. In this pic she still looks almost bald. I do love the outfit she is wearing in the pic. Look at that sweet face!

I tag:
1. Beth
2. Jessica
3. Jenny
4. Carrie

2 comments:

Paula Keller said...

I know I've told you this before, but she is absolutely beautiful! I love the updated slide show. I really love the little bows on her head!

She's growing!!!

Thanks for your comment. Things are looking pretty good. I can hardly believe we got so many!

Kim said...

Thanks for playing, Jodie! Super cute!