Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Potty Training Update

So it has been 6 days now and we are doing good. On Tuesday I was not so sure but I had to realize this potty training thing would have its ups and downs! Each day she has only been having 3-4 accidents and now she is telling us when she has to go. She is having MANY successful trips to the potty! On Wed. night she POOPED in the potty for the first time. We were so excited...who knew poop would get you excited! So M&M's have also helped the process and lucky me I was able to get the red and green holiday bags at 50% off! So we are moving right along she is by no means trained yet but as my break draws to a close I worried because we have stayed home and that has helped but then I realized Miss Shirley and Miss Sara will probably be even more consistent and routine with her than me at home! So I know I have great sitters who are in this potty training with me!


 
 
  
 
 

0 comments: