Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day ...1 day late!


Yes I am one day late on this post! I had a great relaxing Mother's Day. Miss Izzie woke me up with a sweet card and since she was still getting over her illness we were unable to go to church so I spent most of the day in my pj's which was WONDERFUL! After a lazy day and Izzie feeling better and the blisters disappearing,Daddy took us to El Nopal for dinner and we got free desert for Mother's Day! It was a GREAT Day! Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! This past year in our family we lost 2 wonderful mommies. Scott's Grandma- Mamaw (Grandorie's mother) in April of 2008 & my Grandma- Mamaw (Papa's mother) in Nov. 2008. They were wonderful ladies and wonderful mommies and we miss them everyday! Happy Mother's Day to Gama we love you and miss you get all those boxes unpacked we will be there to visit soon! Happy Mother's Day to Grandorie! As I said on my FB page yesterday I have many roles in my life, daughter, sister, grandaughter, niece, wife, friend, teacher and I love all the roles I have in my life but I think the best role of all is Izzie's mommy!











Mother's Day 2009 ~ My how time has flown by! I look forward to many, many, many MORE & hopefully with a brother or sister!
Happy Mother's Day

1 comments:

Kim said...

Great pic, girls!